Sunday 11 May 2014

May 2014 Beauty Wish List

My poor blog has been neglected lately due to my computer failing then having to wait on a new one arriving and getting it set up etc..so that's why I haven't been posting.

Here is my beauty wish list for May



Tanya Burr Nail Polish Midnight Sparkles - £5.99 - Superdrug

I mentioned before that I just love black nail polish.

Tanya Burr Nail Polish Little Duck - £5.99 - Superdrug

Another Tanya Burr Nail Polish, I just really like the colours in this range.

Garnier Body Lotion Summer 250ml - £5.09 - Superdrug

I'm on the hunt for a great body lotion to use during the summer months.

B. Cheeky Blusher Rosy Brown 96 - £5.99 - Superdrug
Love blusher and this colour looks perfect for me.

Real Techniques Foundation Brush - £8.99 - Superdrug

I have heard good things about this and who doesnt want a flawless finish?

Absinthe Purifying Hand Gel - £2.50 - The Body Shop

I always carry a hand gel sanitizer in my bag and the smell from this one is really nice.

Naked Basics eye shadow palette - £19.80 - Debenhams

Loving the neutral colours in this and think it would be perfect for use as a daily pallete.

Burt Bee's Mango Butter Lipbalm - £3.14 - Debenhams

I'm getting a bit bored of using my trusty Coconut Oil on my lips so think I will get this as a bit of a chage for during the summer months.

Brilliant™ Anti-Humectant Pomade 75ml - £16.20 - Debenhams

I think this would come in very handy for taming my hair during the warmer months, no matter how perfectly straight it is when I leave the house the frizz always manages to creep back in.

Have you tried or reviewed any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment